How to Use Your Subconscious mind to Excel in eSports?
Tailored to Your Needs
What is it about?
The education received funding in 2018 from the Australian Government to conduct research in neuroscience. The training had been developed by the Ph.D. professors from Harvard, Bond, Queensland, and Professor John Bargh, a professor at Yale University.
What are we going through?
- What is excelling in eSports, how to get there & why we don't always get there?
- What is the subconscious, how it & our brains work?
- What is the back office and how can we take advantage of it in eSports?
- How athletes train and use the subconscious to excel?
What can you expect from a webinar?
- Participants realize the correlation between subconsciousness and success, as well as how our brains function i.e., under pressure
- Participants will receive a tried and tested formula for what needs to be done in sports, business and at home to make effective use of the subconscious
- Participants learn how athletes train using the subconscious
- The webinar helps participants explore their own subconscious and real direction in their lives and maintain consistent positive action to get the best results
- The webinar develops limitless potential to help the participant throughout their lives