We All Want to Make Positive Changes, the Question is How?
Recent years have seen interest explode in the potential for Brain and Mind Sciences to change lives. Finally, some Evidence-based Training that makes lifelong change possible because it does what until now was over-promised and under-delivered.
We've engineered a superior client experience to ensure success. We begin by defining purpose, which prepares clients for the FLOW STATE, a heightened state of consciousness. Then 12 modules leveraging tools to, Modify Behavior, Mindset, Beliefs, and Emotional IQ.
- The Nudge Theory
- Mental Contrasting with II (MCII), and the latest Social Psychology and Mind Theory research
- Neuroplasticity and the Brain's unique ability to adapt
- Creating a sustainable, attainable Blueprint for Change
- Tools to support change so you can live a purposeful life and have the tools to achieve excellence.
The idea of the "We Before Me" program is to help coaches, captains, in-game leaders (IGLs) and others in leadership positions lead their own team from a new perspective. "We Before Me" means that the team comes before the individual, in other words, we go through how you, as a leader, can help your team succeed in e-sports.
- We'll start the change by making a Flow & Purpose State document. This goes through the science of ultimate human performance, an optimal state of consciousness.
The program includes four sections:
- Subconscious mind
What modules do we go through?
How to help others to change their limiting beliefs
1. Recognizing Limiting beliefs to your team
- What is a belief and why do we have confirmation bias?
2. Creating positive self-beliefs to your team
- How do we align team goals with all the players beliefs?
How to encourage the development of growth mindset in others
3. Exploring team's mindset
- What is Fixed and Growth mindset?
4. Developing growth mindset to the team
- How can you change team's mindset?
How to use emotional intelligence on a team
5. Recognizing Players Emotions
- What is emotional intelligence and how to build emotional awareness with the team?
6. Using Emotional Intelligence on team
- Why do the team need emotional regulation?
How to use priming to generate excitement throughout the season
7. Level up your team practice
- What factors influence goal achievement and Implement Intention.
8. Planning longterm success
- Automaticity and habits and Overcoming goal-setting pitfalls
9. A blueprint for subconscious success
- Selective attention and priming
Rewiring the team's brain through Neuroplasticity
10. Brain Health
- Planting the SEEDS and then the topic that team need most improving
11. A Formula to Rewire Your Brain and Neuroplasticity
- Neuroplasticity and how do we take advantage of it as a team?
12. Linking all together.
- Using neuroplasticity with the team on all areas in life