How to Use Emotional Intelligence to Improve Team Communication?
Tailored to Your Needs
What is it about?
The education received funding in 2018 from the Australian Government to conduct research in neuroscience. The training had been developed by the Ph.D. professors from Harvard, Bond, Queensland, and Professor John Bargh, a professor at Yale University.
What are we going through?
- What is emotional intelligence, why is it important & what is an emotionally intelligent person like?
- How and in what way we communicate with ourselves and our teammates?
- How we can regulate our emotions in communication and how we can take advantage of emotional flexibility in sports and life?
- How can we channel our emotions in the right way so that individuals as well as the team are on the same wavelength?
What can you expect from a webinar?
- Understand both your own and your teammate's feelings and how this affects your team's communication and thus your success
- You realize the correlation between success, communication, and emotional intelligence
- Get a tried and tested formula for what to do in sports, business and at home so you can communicate emotionally in any situation
- The webinar helps the participant to channel their feelings in the right way and to maintain consistent positive action to get the best results on and off the field
- The webinar develops limitless potential to help the participant throughout their lives